Most green eyes beauties receive praises due to their stunning eye color but hair the right hair colors will make more gorgeous. Green eyes are mysterious and intriguing on their own. While you don’t need any extra help to make this distinctive eye color stand out, there are many techniques to make them shine even more.
There are many factors to consider before changing your hair color including your skin tone, undertones, and eye color. And the right hair color that complements your eye shade can make your look truly shine. With so many alluring options that all feel equally stunning, it can be hard to narrow it down. To help you spot the perfect new hue, follow Anka Hair for the best hair colors for green eyes. Should you try a dark brown hue, opt for a blonde hair color, or go totally bald with fantasy shade? If you are still wondering about the best hair color for green eyes? We’re breaking down which ones are best for you based on your features. Whether your irises are pale green, emerald, or sage, these are the eye-catching hues you need to know about.
1. Determine your skin tone
There are various shades of green, knowing if your green eyes have a warm or cold shade will help you determine the best hair color that can compliment your stunning eyes. But it is pretty hard to figure that out. Therefore, your skin undertone will help you learn whether you are good with warm or cold colors. These do not refer to your skin color, it is about the shade under your skin. There are 3 shades of skin tones including warm, cold or neutral.
A simple trick is to look at your vein at your wrists in the sunlight.
- If your veins look greenish, then you may have warm undertones.
- If they are blue or purplish-looking veins usually have cooler undertones.
- If you have neutral undertones, then your veins may appear colorless or match the color of your skin.
Another way is to examine them with jewelry, due to the way jewelry looks against your skin can tell what is your skin tone.
- If you like the way traditional yellow gold looks on your skin, you’re more likely to have warm or olive undertones.
- Silver, platinum, and rose gold tends to look more flattering on cooler undertones.
- If you tend to look good in both silver and gold and base your choice more on your outfit than your skin color, then you may have neutral undertones.
2. Try what hair color suit you best
It is better to take your current color into consideration since they can be your best option. But how can I tell which one is for me? Try a hair changing filter. This may sound weird at first, however, don’t take AI advances for granted. After trying them on, you can have a quick demonstration of your new hair. Helps you save a lot of time and effort.
Note: Consider shades that are similar to your natural hair colors about three shades lighter or darker would be a safer opt instead of go full blonde to #613 since they require a lot of work and may cause certain bleach-related damage to your hair.
3. Know your style
Learn about your style, what kind of outfits you like best? Is it dark academic, mysterious or sporty? These will help you in the journey of finding the best hair for your green eyes. Then take a good look at the clothing in your closet. Determine which colors will look best on you. If you look well in warm colors like yellow, red, orange, gold – then warm tones such as red, golden, burgundy, and rich browns are likely to look nice on you.
If you look excellent in cold hues like violet, blue, or green – colors like platinum blonde and ash brown will suit you best.
4. Hair colors will flatter your green eyes
After determining your skin tone and your style, you already know what hair is best for you. The rule to pick your hair color is very simple, choose colors that will netral between skin undertone and hair color.
If you have warm shade which means you will look good with gold shade and a bit of red or brown color:
- Blonde: Honey, gold, and butter platinum, champagne are just a few of the rich blondes
- Brown color: Rich chocolate brown, light caramel brown, and toffee hues
- Crimson: Burgundy with a red tinge
Your green eyes have a cold shade making bright or pale shade highlights with ash brown will complement those gorgeous eyes.
- Blonde hair: Ashy blonde, white, platinum, strawberry, and pale hues
- Red: Purple, burgundy, and red with a purple tint
- Brown: To complement your cool skin tone, try ash brown and soft chestnut colors!
A neutral shade means your eyes are popped with whichever shade above. Therefore, Neutral shades have more options and determining your current style will help you narrow down your choice.
Green eyes are unique but if you know how to choose the best hair colors going with that stunning you eyes you will make it even more breathtaking. But along with changing your look to better, causing hair damage or dry hair is unstoppable. They can even damage your beautiful hair forever, thus if you hesitate whether you should dye your hair or not, an advice from Anka Hair here is that trying on wigs is a safe option since they can help you flex your hair color and hair style cut to still keep your hair smooth and silky. Contact us right here to receive 24/24 service dear our beloved customers.
If you want to know how to dye without damaging your hair, this is all you need: Try Temporary Hair Dye