Are you looking for a low-risk approaching hair dye for your dark hair color? Or wanting to change but don’t want to commit to a permanent shade? Especially when you don’t want your hair to be damaged by bleaching. Bleaching is great when you want an even and bright color on your dark hair color but it is a-not-go-to product as it goes along with some side effects. Therefore, to protect your silky black hair, Anka hair believes temporary hair dye is a great option you should consider.
Here are 3 reasons why you should try temporary hair dye.
1. What is temporary hair dye?
Each type of hairstyle has its specific products. For instance, if you want to correct your hair color that has gone off-tone (turned brassy or ashy) a Demi-Permanent, hair dye is the best choice when semi permanent hair dye would be great in refreshing faded hair color; darken or lowlight the hair. There are 4 primary types of hair dye in total: semi-permanent hair color, demi-permanent hair color, temporary hair color and permanent hair color. In this article, let’s dye deeper into temporary hair color and why they are the best for you.
Temporary hair dye is the type of hair dye that changes the hair color instantly. It’s often found in various forms from gels to conditioning masks, and semi-permanent hair dyes. These hair dyes are specifically formulated to be vibrant and true without having to lighten your dark strands prior. They’re also super convenient for experimenting since they are quick wash-in, wash-out colors that fade after a couple of shampoos.
2. How does temporary hair work?
Temporary hair color coats the outside of the hair shaft with color that washes out in one or two shampoos since it does not penetrate the cortex or the hair. Although there is no chemical reaction, if hair is damaged and porous, the color can penetrate and stain the hair. Temporary hair color can mask regrowth, coat gray hair, add sections or panels of color or be use to create fun designs or stencils in the hair.
When using temporary hair, you should take note one thing that it will not lighten, darken or alter the actual hair color in any way. Temporary color fading out of hair after one to two shampoo. Therefore, if you want a long lasting hair color, consider a combination of hair color types during your hair color service. For example, using permanent hair color to dye your new growth and then apply demi-permanent hair color to restore vibrancy or depth to the rest of your previously-colored hair. And if you have dark color hair, the first option for coloring it without bleach is to use a temporary hair color that’s made to work with a dark base color.
3. Reasons to try Temporary hair dye
As mentioned before, each type of hair dye has its own usage, so do temporary hair dye. They are great when you want a brand new look but don’t want to ruin your hair or when you haven’t decided what kind of hair color is the one for you yet. Still hesitate whether temporary hair dye helps you with your struggles? Follow 3 reasons below and consider using this dye right away.
- They tend to give you a more natural color than wash-out (or ‘veg’) dyes. The reason is quite understandable simply because temporary hair is designed to rest on top of your hair’s cuticle. Another reason is that temporary hair dye doesn’t contain any bleach or ammonia inside the formula. It’s a lot safer to use than permanent dyes, even with permed or previously dyed hair. Make your natural hair stay natural.
- Temporary dyes will eventually wash out if you are unhappy with the color. Removing temporary hair dye is pretty simple, try mixing a cup 1/2 of vitamin C tablets with a clarifying shampoo. Leave it on for 30 to 60 minutes, rinse out, and follow with a hydrating conditioner. This method will help you in your beauty journey.
- Temporary color is great for last-minute touch-ups before a big party or to “make do” between appointments with your stylist.
Temporary hair dyes make it easy to switch up your color using a non-permanent hair dye alternative. And helps avoid hair loss conditions or worse cases resulting from bleaching or even incorrect hair dye methods from permanent or semi-permanent hair dye. Anka really hope this article gives you the best information about Color dark hair without bleaching it? 3 Reasons you should try Temporary hair dye for dark hair. And remember, there is always a way to change your hair without chemical touch, wigs for example. Contact Anka Hair for more information and score tons of compliments with your silky hair.